Wednesday 28 December 2011

Hitting the winter sales post xmas

I am meant to be doing some shopping today. I woke up and its 9.45am ideally I want to hit the sales early and drive to the local town centre.

Considering the plan is to leave and be there by 9.30am it is looking more unlikely. I am favouring the whole get up quickly and get act together. I do not really like shopping but it should be still interesting to check out the sales and see what goods are on offer - for future reference.

There is not much I want to buy but I guess I can be tempted to part with some of my cash, I could do with new trainers but if I really wanted something these days I tend to buy if online - the only disadvantage might be the postage cost。

So it's 10.55 and we are leaving now heading to town. My mum has instructed us to buy something for her and her petrol is low in her car so looks like we will have to buy petrol。

Off to my brothers friend house, played lots of tekken and FIFA. Off to sainsburys and then home!

No comments:

Post a Comment